COD analysis requires digestion of samplers using potassium dichromate and sulphuric acid. HAMCO offers two models HAMCO109A which can accommodate 6 sample at a time and HAMCO109B which can accommodate 15 sample at a time . The digested sample is then titrated against FeS04 .Features & Benefits:1. Type of Heater:
Alluminium solid Block Heater will be provided for Uniform heating.2. Max Working Temperature:
200° C3. Cartridge Heater
for reaching the work temperature max at heating rate of 5-25° C4. Temperature Controller:-
5. Input Power Supply:
- Temp. is controlled by microprocessor based PID temp. controller.
- Timer will be provided for running the holding time for sample.
- Auto switch off on the completion of heating cycle and will horn the buzzer.
230 V AC, 50 HZ, 1 Phase.6. Thermocouple:
Calibrated RTD type thermocouple will be provided capable of measuring upto 200 C at accuracy of +/- 0.1° C7. Control Panel/Display:
8. Safety Interlocks/Relay:-
- Digital Display for Present, Set temperatures, time duration and temperature profile.
- Switch Gear for on/off main and heater indication will be provided.
- Overload safety cut-off
- Overload temperature cut-off
- Safety for input power fluctuation.
- 1-Phase Indication Lamp.
- Emergency Switch off
Accessories supplied with equipment:-
- Double walled construction, thermally insulated with cooling system for better performance during continuous operation.
- Powder coated external
- Surface for esthatic
Spares required for 5 year trouble free operation:
- Reaction Vessel: 6 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109AC1) for HAMCO109A or 15 no. for HAMCO 109B
- Air Condensor: 6 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109AC2) for HAMCO109A or 15 no. for HAMCO 109B
- Stand for reaction vessel: 1 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109AC3)
- Stand for aircondensor: 1 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109AC4)
- Reaction Vessel: 6 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109AC1)
- Air Condensor: 6 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109AC2)
- Temperature Controller: 1 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109S1)
- Solid State Relay: 1 no. (CAT NO HAMCO109S2)
- Switchgear (Mainswitch & Bulb): 3 no. each (CAT NO HAMCO109S3)
- 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 10.9A
- 115 V, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 20.8A